Thursday 1 April 2010

Hannah 'I Believe'



London March 30th 2010
International artist Hannah launches her new chart topping single “I believe in you” with a must see 3D animated live action video. The song has gone straight to Number One in the dance charts.
Hannah, who is competing with the likes of Lady Gaga on the dance charts, approached SquareZero three weeks ago – requesting a video with a difference.
Director Najma Bhatti swiftly came up with the concept of Hannah flying into space (in her 3d animated spaceship) and landing on a lonely grey planet-filled with 2d animated aliens who, soon welcome the brightness Hannah injects into their lives, through her infectious music.
As the song progresses we soon see the changes this encourages in her animated friends. Rainbows are created, alien DJ’s start spinning awesome dance tunes and aliens fall in love.
Since launching, the single has shot straight up the charts, understandably Hannah was thrilled: “I can’t believe my eyes! I’m looking at today’s Music Week and my new single...’I Believe In You’ is the highest NEW entry on Upfront Club Chart; and the position is number 8 - that is just FANTASTIC!!!”
And since then it has creeped up to number one;as reported on Monday the 29th of March by Hannah “OH WOW!!! My new single "I Believe In You" on UK Music Week Upfront Club Chart...coming in at no 1!! I'm speechless... WOW!!!”
Snowdog records began the pitch process, by sending Hannah’s track out, and inviting a range of top flight directors and companies to submit their ideas. The brief was for the video to reflect the tracks inherent sense of positivity and lightness. Snowdog wanted a video with which to lift clubbers’ moods after one of the UK’s longest and greyest winters.

1 comment:

uk dissertations said...

It is very helpful guidelines for me, I expect you will share this type of tips in future carry on